Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Create HD videos with "Spark Camera" app

A simple movie making app is here on your iPhone , iPad, iPad mini and much more devices.

Designed by IDEO for iPhone, iPad users, Spark Camera gives a chance to swipe to change between beautiful video filters.

I have seen this app creating exciting and beautiful HD videos on my iPad Mini. It gave me chance to add music from my saved folders.  This app allowed me to share my videos on famous platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, iMessage ,etc. 

Some exciting features include: 

  • Create HD 720p videos
  • Add music from your music collection
  • Apply high quality filters
  • String together up to 30 seconds of footage
  • Share via Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, iMessage, and AirDrop
  • Have unlimited videos in progress
  • Upload as many videos as you’d like
The updated version of this app is 1.0.2 and is compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPad mini wi-fi, iPad Wi-Fi, etc. 
This video will give details in depth. 

Spark from IDEO on Vimeo.

Download this app from here: 


No comments:

Post a Comment