Friday, October 11, 2013

Turn your iPhone or iPad into portable scanner - Scanner Pro

An iPhone app or iPad app that really changes or converts your iPad or iPhone into a scanner- all thanks to Scanner Pro.

Scanner Pro is an app designed by Readle, specially for iPhone and iPad users. It is said that this app can scan PDF documents. Updated its version to 5.1 on 10th October 2013 with 31.5 MB size. 

You must have read its features on iTunes which states as follows: 

  • Scan documents into PDF files
  • Process images smartly
  • Real time border detection
  • Email or print scanned documents
  • Upload scans to online storage
But you may have not read the latest reviews about Scanner Pro. What others have to say about this app is very important for all of us before proceeding.

I also am interested  in buying this product for my iPhone but wanted to know the reality of this app. Does Scanner pro app really works as it is said?


Important features those are not stated in iTunes but will be available only here. I have used this app for giving my reviews instead of others views. 

What my reviews are : 

Well, when I thought of buying this app, I thought of free app first or any app related to scanning documents that will be available at a low rates online. But for my knowledge I found apps like Scanner pro which stated their features similar like Scanner pro and that some users were unsatisfied after buying it.

There is another app named, "Scanner Mini - Free document scanner in your pocket". How interesting it sounds when you read the title of the app. When you go through it you will find that customers are not so happy after buying this product. Moreover you will get "FREE" online. But by downloading a free app which is worthless will kill your time and space in device. Hence, the latest of "Scanners" app will be Scanner Pro, which is not free but will be liked by you.

After I purchased, I was thinking that why I did mistake by downloading a free app. Spending money for this app is for one time but its returns are for the whole long period till you use it.

Others who purchased this app say :

  • Fantastic app
  • Fantastic Text Quality
  • Goodbye paper
 The Demo of Scanner Pro is stated in its video: 







If you find this helpful then you are willing to buy like me then feel free to go to iTunes link for Scanner Pro

No comments:

Post a Comment